Friday 8 March 2013

FIRST TIME IN SMK BUKIT BUNGA -ANNA ALINA FROM GERMANY

  





      My experiences in SMK Bukit Bunga, I still remember my first day in this school very well. It was a very exciting and unique day for me. I was not  used to wear a school uniform, or  have strict rules like this, it was like however still a nice experience.
       I remember the moment as I left my host mother car on the first day very clear. All of the students were looking at me, screaming "orang putih" and morning as if they never seen an "orang putih" before. Of course, I knew it would like be like this, especially in a village, but do see it with your  own eyes, when you are the " white famous" person is totally different as when you hear it from any body else! The students in this school were very friendly and shy equally. Probably the question I have heard the most time is " do you like budu". Some even brought  a camera, only for making picture with me. Many students didn't want to speak English but some were very brave and talked a lot with me. I guess many were too shy, because they thought that my English would be perfect. Actually this is not the case it's okay, but I still make mistakes and don't know every single word. I thought some of the students words in Germany and French, while they taught me  malay and kelantanese malay. A lot of the students wanted to know about me country, if we have already news paper or how many hours has a day in Germany.  
      Also an interesting in this school were different dishes in the canteen. In Germany I never ate food like 'keropok lekor' or ' roti canai ' . I very happy that SMKBB gave me the chance to try the different dishes! The teachers in this school were very kind to me. They explained me a lot of thing. It was always very interesting for me to learn experience about the religion and about kelantanese culture. I sure that I'll never forget all this things when I chance my place or when I return to Germany.

      Your sincerely,
      Anna Alina Strozer
      Germany.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment